PVC GEOMEMBRANE FOR UNDERGROUND WATERPROOFING
PVC Geomembrane is an underground Waterproofing product which is used in structures like Tunnels, Basements, Underground Railway stations and lining irrigation canals, tunnels, water containment applications, ponds, aqua-culture, decorative ponds, golf course ponds, canals and channels , waste water treatment applications.
- Coloured signal layer on one side and black colour on the other side for easy identification of leaks & punctures.
- available in top colour layer with black base and also in available in homogeneous black shade.
- The product has high elongation and tensile strength properties.
- Thickness available range 2.00 mm other thickness can be produced on special orders.
- Available in rolls upto 2.05 meters width.
Our Installation & Sample